Thank you for your interest in Little Heart Rocks stock! Reservations are FREE, and are first come, first serve. We reserves the right to retain kids of any breeding even if that pairing has reservations. We will inform clients if we have plans or decide to retain kids. After the kids of your choice breeding(s) is/are born, we will notify you of available kids. Once notified you have 7 days to put down a non refundable deposit of 25% for the kid/kids you have chosen. If we do not receive the deposit within 7 days, the kids will be listed for sale. We determine the price of kids by their lineage, conformation, and show wins. We visually assess each kid once they are born, after which, we might decide to alter price. Kids that are already reserved will be sold at their original price. Adult goats will be priced according to their performance and lineage. If there are no kids available, or we believe the kid born is unacceptable, your deposit will be refunded. If we decide to retain a kid, you can move your deposit to another kid or we can refund your deposit. We might not put kids for sale right away, we might wait to see the kid mature or the dam's udder later in her lactation. (for example: Waiting to retain a doeling from a first freshener or deciding to whether a buck or not). Deposits to hold kids or adults are 25% of the said price. If you decide to not purchase your reserved goat, your deposit is non refundable. The other 75% of said price must be paid before the goat is picked up. You can pay by cash or PayPal. Deposits are not refundable if buyer backs out. Thank you for understanding. If the buyer does not show up to the decided pick up date, the buyer may pick another date. If the buyer does not pickup their goat by then, the goat will be put up for sale. The kids must be picked up before they are 9 weeks old, unless we agree on something else. After 9 weeks, the buyer will be charged $5/day boarding fee, after two weeks, buyer forfeits and the kid is put back up for sale. The buyer is responsible for paying the registration and transfer fee. The buyer is responsible for health records and vet checks. Kennels can be purchased, but we must be reimbursed. All goats will leave our farm healthy. All breeding and show stock will be free of disqualifying faults when they leave. Once goats leave our property, there are no guarantees. We would appreciate first right of refusal. We reserve the right to buy 20 straws of semen from any buckling or buck we sold.